Any questions relating to data privacy with Institute of Professional Willwriters or this policy should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to 140a Whyteleafe Hill, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0AE.
What personal Information is held
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information you consent to provide to the Institute of Professional Willwriters that is required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, or potential contracts that may be in liaison between you and us;
- Information that you consent to provide by filling in forms on our website, or as part of any direct marketing or sales activities. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone contact number, geographical address/location, email address and interests;
Note: Clear consent information is supplied at point of collection to provide information on the use of data and a record of the consent is taken at point of collection;
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of your correspondence or communication.;
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person, there is a clear requirement imposed by Institute of Professional Willwriters for you to confirm that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of our identity as a Data Controller and the nature of the processing taking place. Records will be retained as evidence of this consent.
How will we use the information we hold about you?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Performance of a contract – to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to notify you about changes to our services;
- Legitimate Interests – to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Institute of Professional Willwriters, or in relation to a previous contract with Institute of Professional Willwriters whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information;
- Consent (Direct Marketing) – to provide you with information on products and/or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Where consent has been provided to Institute of Professional Willwriters, it is a recognised right of the Data Subject that this consent can also be withdrawn. Should you wish to withdraw consent, please email email@example.com or write to 140a Whyteleafe Hill, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0AE;
- Consent (Website) – to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
We will not share your data with third parties for other marketing purposes unless we have your express consent to do so.
Your rights relating to Personal Data
You have the right to ask us to cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes. We will seek consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 140a Whyteleafe Hill, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0AE.
Last edited: 23 March 2020